"Our Talent Is Finding Yours"
Partners for a Global Law Firm
22 Offices; 275+ Partners
Would you consider working remote anywhere? If you have 7 years of AM Law 100-200 experience with a $600k minimum book and $300/hr. minimum bill rate and want to earn more than you earn at traditional Big Law, our client, a GLOBAL law firm, would be interested in courting you.
Are you a forward-thinking leader? Forward-thinking is especially important when we talk about entrepreneurial leadership and innovation, including courage, emotional intelligence, strategic planning, execution-oriented and commitment. Great leaders are gifted with many exceptional qualities that give them the ability to successfully grow their businesses regardless of all challenges and setbacks. Forward-thinking leaders are able to sense the potential of future relationships with clients, investors, partners and even team members.
Does the following inspire you?
• To join a GLOBAL law firm with a team of Partners who are veterans of some of the largest law firms in the world with a better way to practice law, who bill less and earn more.
• To enjoy latest technology instead of unnecessary overhead.
• To have more control and freedom over your billing rate without the burden of billing quotas.
• To cross-sell to a team of 275+ global AM 100-200 experienced Partners supporting over 100 areas of practice.
• To have the security of a base salary while growing your practice.
• To work from any physical location that you or your client desire.
• To have a true flexible schedule wherein you can experience a meaningful work-life balance while in a different and better law firm environment.
Do you have a minimum of $600k in portable business for the last three years and minimum bill rate of $300 per hour? Please call or email us to find out more about our client and their standard of excellence.
Kim R. Jenkins
(562) 330-8833 Cell
(310) 643-8900 Office
(310) 962-2256 Cell
(310) 643-8900 Office
Patent Prosecution Associate or Patent Agent
Global Law Firm’s San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Denver or Dallas Office; Direct Hire; $$ DOE
Ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials and a passion for technology with 3-6 years of prosecution experience and be comfortable with software and have experience in:
• Drafting and prosecuting domestic and foreign patent applications in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering and similar technologies
• Contributing to a broad range of intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution
• Performing due diligence
• Supporting the practice by performing general research and writing
• This position offers an opportunity to work on cutting edge technology with a team of dedicated and collaborative patent professionals. We take an integrated, multidisciplinary approach that provides a broader perspective on how intellectual property issues affect key legal and business decisions.
• Has excellent written communication skills and an ability to produce written work product that is concise and effective
• Is conscientious with a proven attention to detail
• Possesses strong analytical skills and an ability to offer unique perspectives on complex issues
• Is organized and efficient with disciplined time management skills
• Embraces teamwork and works effectively with others who have different styles
• 3-6 years of prosecution experience is required
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics or equivalent practical experience is required
• USPTO patent bar admission is required
Associate or Patent Agent - Intellectual Property - Global Law Firm’s Palo Alto Office; Direct Hire; Salary Open DOE
Compliance Counsel - Global Law Firm’s Downtown LA Office; Direct Hire; Salary Open DOE
Conflicts Attorney - Global Law Firm’s Downtown Los Angeles and Chicago Office; Direct Hire; Salary Open DOE